Registration for the Summer 2019 VPK
is provided at the child’s zoned school on the following dates:
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 7, 2019 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 27, 2019 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Required registration documents include:
- Original birth certificate
- Current shot record (Florida Form 680)
- Current physical record (Florida Physical Form 3040)
- Two forms of Volusia County residency that clearly indicate parent/guardian name: parent/guardian’s valid Florida ID card or driver’s license, copy of current electric bill, copy of non-cellular telephone bill, lease or rental agreement with rent receipt, bill of sale/property deed with tax receipt showing homestead exemption
- Valid Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the Early Learning Coalition of Flagler and Volusia
- Child’s Social Security card if available
Summer Program Information
- The typical school day is from 7:37 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday. June 10, 2019-August 1, 2019
- There will be no Summer VPK on Fridays, except Friday, July 5th
- There will be NO School on July 4, 2019
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided to all students
- Transportation is NOT provided
To participate, a child must:
- Be 5 years-old on or before September 1, 2019
- Be a resident of Volusia County
- Have a valid Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the Early Learning Coalition of Flagler and Volusia Counties